- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Languages Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Saskatchewan Indigenous Cultural Centre
- Lieu de l’emploi : Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-15 à 2017-08-04 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
This position involves assisting SICC Languages in researching, planning and coordination SICC language events and activities as well as promoting Saskatchewan linguistic events. This will include working with various local event sites and businesses to coordinate linguistic events, activities and programs. The work must be done with the highest standards of academic research. The successful candidate may be a student in any discipline however, the candidate must have attention to detail and an interest in linguistic event coordination. Preference would be given to a candidate with some fluency in a First Nations language. The successful candidate will be:
• Legally entitled to work in Canada;
• A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have refugee status in Canada;
• Between 16 and 30 years of age at the start of employment;
• Registered in the YCW candidate inventory (www.youngcanadaworks.ca);
• Willing to commit to the full duration of the work assignment.
Additionally, the candidate will:
• Not have another full-time job (over 30 hours a week) while employed with YCW.
• Have been a full-time student (as defined by their educational institutions) in the semester preceding their job with YCW; and
• Return to full-time studies in the semester following their job with YCW or be finished their last year of studies.
This is a term position lasting 16 weeks from May 08, 2016 to August 25, 2017.
All interested candidates should forward a covering letter clearly demonstrating their qualifications and enthusiasm for the position, along with a resume and three references.
Fax all documents to (306) 665-6520 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Saskatchewan Indian Cultural Centre
305-2555 Grasswood Road East
Preference in given to qualified First Nations persons (Human Rights Exemption # E04-08). We thank all those candidates who apply for this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Retour à la recherche