Museum Curatorial Assistant
- Program stream: Young Canada Works in Heritage Organizations
- Job title: Museum Curatorial Assistant
- Organization name: Centennial Museum of Sheguiandah
- Job location: Sheguiandah, Ontario
- Length of assignment: 2017-05-15 to 2017-08-25 (12 weeks)
- Hourly wage: $12.00
The Centennial Museum of Sheguiandah is seeking qualified candidates for the Curatorial Assistant position during the 2017 Summer Season. The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Good customer service skills and experience working with the public.
- Experience working with computers especially developing marketing materials, data input and management.
- Detail oriented and good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to get the job done.
- Interest in local history and culture.
- Currently enrolled in a Post-Secondary program and returning to full time studies in the Fall.
- Have a valid driver's license and access to your own reliable transportation.
- Ability to work well with others and as part of a team.
- Physically capable to perform light housekeeping duties.
Please submit applications to: Pam Cress, Clerk
Town of Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands
P0. Box 608
Little Current, On P0P1K0
Back to search