Museum Curatorial Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Museum Curatorial Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Centennial Museum of Sheguiandah
- Lieu de l’emploi : Sheguiandah, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-15 à 2017-08-25 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,00 $
The Centennial Museum of Sheguiandah is seeking qualified candidates for the Curatorial Assistant position during the 2017 Summer Season. The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Good customer service skills and experience working with the public.
- Experience working with computers especially developing marketing materials, data input and management.
- Detail oriented and good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to get the job done.
- Interest in local history and culture.
- Currently enrolled in a Post-Secondary program and returning to full time studies in the Fall.
- Have a valid driver's license and access to your own reliable transportation.
- Ability to work well with others and as part of a team.
- Physically capable to perform light housekeeping duties.
Please submit applications to: Pam Cress, Clerk
Town of Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands
P0. Box 608
Little Current, On P0P1K0
Retour à la recherche