- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Museum Interpreter
- Nom de l’organisme : The Seton Centre
- Lieu de l’emploi : Carberry, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-06-26 à 2017-08-25 (9 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,00 $
The Seton Centre in Carberry, Manitoba, a museum that commemorates the life of Ernest Thompson Seton, world renowned writer, artist and naturalist, requires a museum interpreter for a 9 week period, from June 26, 2017 to August 25, 2017. The position work schedule would be 7 hour days, 5 days per week. Hourly wage is $11.00. Students who have an interest in a career in museum management, history or community development are invited to apply. Applicants who are currently enrolled in programs such as Canadian history, art history, communications or environmental studies are encouraged to apply. Knowledge and proficiency in current computer applications and an interest in working with children will be useful. Please apply in writing, including a resume, to Box 508 Carberry, Manitoba R0K 0H0 by Monday June 5, 2017.
Check out the Town of Carberry website at www.townofcarberry.ca for more information on local cultural events, tourist attractions such as the nearby Spruce Woods Provincial Park and other community places and local events of interest.
Retour à la recherche