- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Education Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Brant Museum & Archives
- Lieu de l’emploi : Brantford, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-29 à 2017-08-18 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,40 $
Myrtleville House Museum is seeking an Education Assistant who will help in the development and delivery of educational programs and summer camps. The Education Assistant will also conduct research and plan curriculum-based programs, assist with the day-to-day operations of the museum, and maintain and encourage positive, professional relationships with the public, Brant Historical Society members, staff, and volunteers.
Language of Work: English
Hours: 35 hours per week for 14 weeks
Salary: $11.40 per hour
Knowledge and Skills:
The ideal candidate will have an interest in heritage and/or education, and should be working towards a degree in history, education, cultural studies, or museology. In addition, the ideal candidate will:
- Work well with a variety of people including different age groups and people with different abilities;
- Have knowledge of how to interact with students with accommodations ;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Have demonstrated research skills with good attention to detail;
- Ability to work with standard computer software (Microsoft Office Suite of Products); and,
- Meet the Young Canada Works eligibility requirements.
Applications must be received no later than Monday, May 15th, 2015. Please submit a resume and cover letter to:
57 Charlotte St.
Brantford, ON N3T 2W6
Please include in the subject line “Education Assistant Position” attached with your cover letter and resume. The completion of the application also must be done on the Young Canada Works website.
Retour à la recherche