- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Curator's Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Nose Creek Valley Museum
- Lieu de l’emploi : Airdrie, Alberta
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-06-05 à 2017-08-24 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,50 $
The Nose Creek Valley Museum is a local museum, located in Airdrie, Alberta. Our mission is to collect, preserve, exhibit and interpret objects of a cultural, historical or social significance to the Nose Creek Valley from 1780 to the present day and to invite the public to share these objects through education and discovery.
We are looking for an engaging individual, in the field of Museum Studies, History, Anthropology, Sociology, Archaeology or Tourism Studies. This summer position will see the student doing the tasks associated with the operation of a museum, including several projects focused on specific areas of expertise in museum operations. The student will learn conservation methods, cataloguing of artefacts, exhibit research, design and development as well as others facets of operating a museum.
Candidates can submit their resume to the Museum's email, or drop their resume off the Museum. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org, address is 1701 Main Street SW, Airdrie, AB.
Airdrie, Alberta is a city with a population of 62 000. We are 15 minutes from Calgary and an hour away from the Rocky Mountains.
Retour à la recherche