Web Content Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Web Content Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Art Gallery of Ontario
- Lieu de l’emploi : Toronto, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-15 à 2017-08-02 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 20,00 $
Web Content Assistant
2017 Young Canada Works Program
*Start date: 2017-06-01 End date: 2017-08-21
ART + ACCESS + LEARNING
The Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) is among the most distinguished art museums in North America. We celebrate creativity, advocate for artists and shape the conversation about art in our local and international communities. We connect to the world through collaborative and innovative partnerships which provide opportunities to share fresh ideas and discover new voices.
Do you believe that art is for everyone? That art can inspire, engage and create a community?
If you are seeking a dynamic, multi-faceted work environment then the AGO may be the right challenge for you.
This position is a part of the Government of Canada’s Young Canada Works program which is an initiative of the Department of Canadian Heritage in support of the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy.
To be eligible, candidates must register on the Young Canada Works website (https://young-canada-works.canada.ca/). Candidates must be between the ages of 16 and 30 at the start of employment and have been a full-time student in the Winter 2017 semester and intend to return to full-time studies for the Fall 2017 semester. Candidates must be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have refugee status in Canada and be legally entitled to work in Canada.
The Art Gallery of Ontario seeks a Web Content Assistant to provide support for the following projects:
• Support the website and redesign, including the migration and creation of one or more sections of the AGO website, which includes the creating and publishing web pages, writing and including metadata for web page assets, supporting email campaigns, and graphics editing
• Create a modules as part of the AGO’s Canada150/Ontario150 program
• Supporting Digital Services in addressing AODA standards on website redesign (content, media)
If you have the following qualifications, we’d love to hear from you!
• Post-secondary degree/diploma in Media and Design areas of study, Web Design, Web Development, Digital Media, Media Production, or Digital Design.
• 1-2 years related experience in web design, website management or content editing and publishing.
• Knowledge of standards-compliant web markup languages such as html and CSS.
• Demonstrated experience with web applications such as WordPress and Drupal.
• Demonstrated experience with Mac OS/PC, Excel, demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator).
• Excellent attention to detail, and highly developed organizational and communication skills.
This is a temporary full-time position (Monday to Friday), working up to 35 hours per week. Visit our website at www.ago.net/jobs to see additional details and to complete your online application profile.
We invite individuals who reflect the diversity of our visitors to apply. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act & the AGO’s Recruitment & Selection Policy for Staff, a request for accommodation will be considered throughout the hiring process.
Retour à la recherche