- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Heritage Interpreter
- Nom de l’organisme : Railway and Forestry Museum (RFM)
- Lieu de l’emploi : Prince George, Colombie-Britannique
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-12 à 2017-09-01 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,50 $
Wanted a few great people!
Start a career at the Railway and Forestry Museum
Must be a student who is continuing studies in September
Deliver tours and public programming. Assisting with events as requested. Assist in creating programming!
Required: a current student, considering a career in heritage and Museums. Must be a team player, must be interested in this region’s history and heritage. Passionate about learning more and trying new things. Must have great references (school/personal references accepted) must have advanced language skills in English.
Considered: first aid, experience working with public, additional languages, volunteer experiences.
Job Title: Heritage Interpreter Pay $12.50/hour
Apply to: Executive Assistant
850 River Rd.
Prince George, BC
The Museum is an equal opportunity employer and we look forward to hearing from you should you have any concerns or special consideration.
This position is supported by Young Canada Works
Retour à la recherche