- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Museum Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Haliburton Highlands Museum
- Lieu de l’emploi : Haliburton , Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-15 à 2017-08-04 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,00 $
The Haliburton Highlands Museum has an opening for a summer Museum Assitant. The museum is located on the outskirts of Haliburton Village in Glebe Park in the heart of cottage country. Duties will include greeting visitors, answering queries, conducting tours and demonstrations, assisting with and mounting exhibits, archival work, event planning and the delivery of a variety of museum programming, including some for children. Some light maintenance and gardening work will also be required. This position will require weekend work and the candidate will be expected to work 35 hours per week.
This position would suit a post secondary student with a keen interest in local history, excellent communication and research skills and a personable nature. All applicatmts must be registered with the Young Canada Works program. Please visit the museum's website for further details on how to apply www.haliburtonhighlandsmuseum.com. Please apply with a current CV and letter of application by April 10th, 2017. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Retour à la recherche