Child Care Worker
- Volet de programme : Langues et travail (6-8 semaines)
- Titre de l'emploi : Child Care Worker
- Nom de l’organisme : Murphy's Community Centre
- Lieu de l’emploi : Charlottetown, Île-du-Prince-Édouard
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-07-04 à 2017-08-25 (8 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,25 $
*Reserved for Languages at Work participants in Charlottetown.
The Summer Staff is responsible to facilitate various activities that promote physical activity, healthy eating and nutrition, positive personal development and wellness. The incumbent is also responsible for the health and safety of all participants.
Responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
• Instruct and participate in a variety of physical activities aimed at engaging students in fun, recreational and life-long learning objectives
• Supervise children attending the program and promote safety and respect amongst participants
• Ensure a friendly and supportive atmosphere is maintained by developing appropriate strategies to support children
• Liaise sensitively with parents on matters concerning their children while maintaining confidentiality
• Ensure the health and safety needs of the children are met and all health and safety issues are dealt with immediately and appropriately
Retour à la recherche