- Program stream: Young Canada Works in Both Official Languages
- Job title: Assistant chef
- Organization name: Café Sur Mer Inc.
- Job location: Métis-sur-Mer, Quebec
- Length of assignment: 2017-06-21 to 2017-08-30 (10 weeks)
- Hourly wage: $11.25
Summer by the sea...
Fun with fellow students...
Learning from and working with our a head chef to prepare delicious, nutritious food...
Sound good? ...
café sur mer, in the beautiful seaside village of Métis-sur-Mer, Qc., is looking for an assistant chef to help in our busy cafe.
In this position, you will be encouraged to be creative in expanding the menu while working with the head chef to provide the best fare possible.
Having customers who are Francophone and Anglophone means the successful candidate will be fluent in French and have, at least, intermediate level English.
As the hours are from 8:00am - 4:00pm you will have lots of time to explore the area, walk the beaches, and play.
Back to search