Brand Partnerships Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Brand Partnerships Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : POP Montreal International Music Festival / Festival International de Musique POP Montréal
- Lieu de l’emploi : Montreal, Québec
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-29 à 2017-09-17 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,25 $
Job Title: Brand Partnerships Assistant
Start/End dates: May 29 – September 17, 2017
Hours: 30 hours/week
Languages: French, English
Location: Montreal, Quebec
About POP Montreal:
POP Montreal International Music Festival is a not-for-profit grassroots organization that champions independence in the arts by presenting emerging and celebrated artistic talents from around the world.
Now entering its 16th year, POP’s main event is a five-day music and arts festival taking place in the early fall, featuring over 400 bands as well as films, art, fashion, crafts and special events. In addition to the main festival, POP presents over 100 multidisciplinary events locally and internationally throughout the year.
Brand Partnerships Assistant:
The POP Montreal Sponsorship Department is in search of a highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic individual who is interested in working in the field of branding and marketing within the music industry. The Brand Partnerships Assistant will be involved in various aspects of sponsorship and brand partnership for an internationally renowned non-profit music festival.
The Assistant will:
- Research corporate partners, create presentations, draft letters, and write sponsorship proposals to increase the funds of the organization.
- Ensure that all sponsorship agreements with businesses and individuals are completed effectively and coordinated to avoid double asks and maximize effectiveness.
- Working with the Director of Brand Partnerships, implement a plan to meet or surpass annual sponsorship goals.
- Track analytics from web activities.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of web and social media fulfilment with marketing department.
- Effectively track and file completed partnership agreements.
- With the Director of Brand Partnerships, ensure the fulfilment of Sponsor agreements.
- Complete post-festival sponsorship reports using standard festival format.
- Participate in sponsorship networking activities as appropriate.
This is a great internship opportunity in the Music Industry/Brand Partnerships field. The Assistant will work primarily at the POP Montreal office in the Mile-End area of Montreal, Quebec though will be required to be on-site occasionally for events and concerts. The position will involve learning from and working directly with POP Montreal’s Director of Brand Partnerships.
Candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Sales experience, consumer brand knowledge
• Knowledge of contemporary music landscape
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal, French and English,
• Ability to organize various calendars (e.g. meetings, social media, deadlines, events)
• Ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
• Project management and time management skills: ability to prioritize and complete tasks on a deadline; ability to balance several tasks simultaneously
• Technology skills: proficient in office, google docs, web, social media. Bonus for adobe creative suite, ability to gather and analyze web data (e.g.) fb insights/google analytics/etc.
• Event/production experience
• Creative thinking
• Attention to detail
We encourage members of traditionally marginalized communities to apply.
POP Montreal is located in the Mile End neighborhood of Montreal. Mile End is known for its high percentage of artists and multicultural background. The neighborhood is host to numerous independent cafes, music venues, artist centers, shops and other small businesses. It is the center of our venue-based festival and exudes a strong sense of community.
Visit the POP Montreal website for information, events, playlists, interview features, and more! https://popmontreal.com/en/
It is Montreal's 375th Anniversary in 2017, which means that there will be more exciting cultural events taking place than ever! Visit the 375th Anniversary site for more information: http://www.375mtl.com/en/
How to apply:
**Before applying, please ensure that you meet the Young Canada Works eligibility requirements.**
A student may be eligible for employment if they:
are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, or have refugee status in Canada (non-Canadians holding temporary work visas or awaiting permanent status are not eligible);
are legally entitled to work in Canada;
will be between 16 and 30 years of age at the start of employment;
are willing to commit to the full duration of the work assignment;
will not have another full-time job (over 30 hours a week) during the Young Canada Works (YCW) work assignment;
have been a full-time high school, college, CEGEP or university student (as defined by their educational institution) in the semester preceding the YCW work assignment;
intend to return to full-time studies in the semester following the YCW work assignment;
have a working knowledge of both English and French; and
are willing to work in another region of Canada.
Note: Priority will be given to students who have not previously participated in a summer work experience program, and to those who must travel at least 125 kilometres from their permanent residence to their job site.
Candidates must apply through the Young Canada Works website by creating a profile and submitting a CV, no later than May 1, 2017. Please direct any questions to Helen Chau Bradley, Director of Human Resources and Office Manager, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retour à la recherche