- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Sports Director
- Nom de l’organisme : Stoney Lake bible Camp
- Lieu de l’emploi : Melfort, Saskatchewan
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-08 à 2017-08-31 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,00 $
Sports program director for a summer Bible Camp. Applicant must be able to sign our statement of faith as required by Revenue Canada and One Hope Canada. We are a summer resident camping program in a rural part of Saskatchewan. Applicant will be required to live on site. There is a room and board charge of $50.00 per week. Our nearest small city is approximately one hour drive. You would be responsible to organize and expedite the daily activities of around 170 people in our sports and recreation program. Our terrain is very rugged with lots of tall hills, gravel and sand pathways so mobility is important.
The Hiring process is as follows:
1) Applicant must fill out our online application
2) Applicant must have three references as depicted on our application form.
3) Applicant will have a phone interview as well there may be an in person interview.
4) Applicant must have a current Criminal Records and Vulnerable sector check done.
5) Applicant must be able to sign the statement of affirmation posted along with our application form. This is required by Revenue Canada as well as One Hope Canada.
6) Successful applicant will be given a memorandum of understanding with all the particulars of the job on it.
Retour à la recherche