- Program stream: Young Canada Works in Both Official Languages
- Job title: Project Coordinator
- Organization name: CPF Alberta
- Job location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Length of assignment: 2017-05-08 to 2017-08-25 (16 weeks)
- Hourly wage: $16.00
- Develop a best practices guide for our two French Family Fun Weekends.
- Research and determine the number of French-second-language teachers in the province of Alberta.
- Update the contact information for all of the French-second-language schools in the province of Alberta.
- Perform daily office administration duties. This includes, but is not limited to, answering the phone, dealing with mail, checking and responding to emails, dealing with inquiries from stakeholders, operating a computer and other office equipment.
- Administer and manage any other projects as required.
- Communicate with stakeholders, volunteers and other staff.
- Locate, gather, organize information, analyze and apply information using appropriate technology and information systems.
- Assess situations and solve problems.
- Demonstrate positive attitudes and behaviours.
- Be responsible, adaptable and be prepared to learn continuously.
- Must work well with others.
- Bilingual French/English
- Computer literate. Able to maximize the use of all programs within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to use the internet as a research tool.
- Preferably a student or graduate of an education, marketing, public relations, special event planning or communications program.
- Must submit a current Enhanced Security Check.
Back to search