Tour Guide 2
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Tour Guide 2
- Nom de l’organisme : Point Prim Lighthouse
- Lieu de l’emploi : Belfast, Île-du-Prince-Édouard
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-07-11 à 2017-09-04 (8 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,00 $
Point Prim Lighthouse is a well-known heritage site in the small community of Belfast that offers lighthouse tours to visitors from all over the world.
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic tour guides to show visitors our beautiful, historical lighthouse.
Candidate should be literate and possess math skills.
He/she should be able to read the lighthouse literature, read and memorize and recite the script designed for the tours.
He/she must be accurate when counting cash and doing deposits, as well as counting inventory.
Candidate must possess a positive attitude, genuinely like people, be comfortable interacting with visitors from all over the world.
Candidate preferably will have experience with cash registers, but will be trained if necessary.
Candidate should take initiative when need be, and complete tasks as assigned.
Some knowledge of French would be considered an asset.
Length of work term: 8 weeks (start dates to be decided)
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retour à la recherche