- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Museum Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Port Moody Station Museum
- Lieu de l’emploi : Port Moody, Colombie-Britannique
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-21 à 2017-08-19 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 13,00 $
Museum Assistant, Fall Position (one) at the Port Moody Station Museum, Port Moody, BC
Duration: 15 weeks , 35hrs/wk,
Timeframe: Fall 2017, early September to December
Rate of pay: $13.00 / hr plus 4% in lieu vacation
Language: English essential, French an asset
Job Description: Working as a team member in a small museum environment, duties include: program delivery for children and seniors, exhibit design and setup, greeting guests and providing guided tours of exhibits, assist with special events and other varied duties.
Qualifications: good communication and people skills- English essential, good computer skills (MS Office 2013), reliability, initiative and desire to learn more of our Country’s past.
We encourage the Government of Canada’s job equity groups however; we are located in a heritage building with stairs which does create a barrier to some disabled persons.
Email : email@example.com
Retour à la recherche