- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Heritage Interpreter
- Nom de l’organisme : East Coulee School Museum
- Lieu de l’emploi : East Coulee, Alberta
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-15 à 2017-08-04 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 16,50 $
East Coulee School Museum
East Coulee (Drumheller) AB
Join the team at the East Coulee School Museum for a fun and interesting summer! Enlighten tourists of the history and stories of the Coal Mining Days of the Drumheller Valley! Use your unique personality to enrich each program. Interpreters also help in the gift shop and cafe, as well as some light housekeeping. Everyone at the museum helps to feed the hungry tourists!!!
We need positive, enthusiastic individuals with great communication skills and a love of learning. If you are self-motivated and can do what needs to be done and do it - we are looking for you! We are looking for post-secondary students that are returning to school in the fall. A background in history, museum studies, education , drama or tourism is a asset. A valid driver's license is a must. A car is an asset as we are located 18 minutes outside of Drumheller. A second language is also an asset.
See our interpreter in a video:
Job term May 10 – Aug 31 – or through the Labour day weekend if available
Number of positions – 3
Apply via email at: email@example.com
Attn: Barb Steeves
Retour à la recherche