Heritage Camp Supervisor
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Heritage Camp Supervisor
- Nom de l’organisme : The Town of Richmond Hill - Heritage Services
- Lieu de l’emploi : Richmond Hill, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-06-05 à 2017-08-25 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 13,00 $
HERITAGE CAMP SUPERVISOR
Community Services Department
Recreation & Culture Division
Reporting to the Heritage Services Coordinator, the Heritage Camp Supervisor will be responsible for the administration and supervision of the day to day operations of the Heritage Camps. Duties will include; supervision of camps, staff and volunteers, inventory control, conduct camps activities, camp planning.
Your are currently enrolled in or completed a relevant post secondary education in Museum Studies, Education or Archaeology complemented by at least one year related experience. You are a responsible, organized and self motivated individual able to function in a multitask environment with little supervision and have the ability to consistently meet deadlines. You possess strong communication and research skills. A knowledge of word processing is essential. You must possess a current High Five, Standard First Aid, CPR and AED certificate. The ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends is required.
Some heavy lifting is required.
PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT: June 5 to August 25
HOURS OF WORK:
40 hours per week
RATE OF PAY: $13.00 per hour
The Heritage Camp Supervisor position is dependent on funding from the Canadian Heritage Young Canada Works program (YCW). Candidates for the position must:
• be legally entitled to work in Canada;
• be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, or have refugee status in Canada (unfortunately, non-Canadian students holding temporary work visas or awaiting permanent status are not eligible);
• be between 16 and 30 years of age at the start of employment;
• intend to return to full-time studies in the fall of 2017.
Applications will be accepted up to 4:30 p.m. on March 31, 2017. Apply by email to email@example.com
TheTown of Richmond Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Eligible candidates will be interviewed. The successful candidate will be offered the position and required to start on June 2, 2014. Position is subject to funding. This employment opportunity is made available through funding provided by Canadian Heritage: Young Canada Works in Heritage Institutions. All potential candidates must be registered with YCW and have been a full-time student (as defined by his or her educational institution) in the semester preceding the YCW job and intend to return to full-time studies in the semester following the YCW job.
The Town of Richmond Hill is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation.
Retour à la recherche