Bilingual Summer Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Bilingual Summer Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Friends of RMNP
- Lieu de l’emploi : Wasagaming, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-06-12 à 2017-09-01 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,00 $
Friends of Riding Mountain National Park Inc.
Requires a Bilingual Summer Assistant
Friends of Riding Mountain National Park is a not-for-profit charity located in the Wasagaming townsite of Riding Mountain National Park, Manitoba. We are seeking a highly motivated, friendly, intelligent, patient person to assist in the:
• Delivery of school programs during the last weeks of June
• Delivery of a Junior Naturalist Program for children aged 5-12 years
• Delivery of a Young Explorer’s Program for children aged 7-14 years
• Delivery of Li’l Critter Camp programs for children ages 5 and up
• Delivering special family programming
• Operation of a small retail outlet specializing in nature-related products and literature.
• Operation of a Learning Centre
• Have an interest in or experience in developing and delivering programs to children and adults in an outdoor setting.
• Enjoy working in an outdoor environment
• Have strong research skills
• Be able to work independently or within a team setting.
• Have retail sales experience.
• Have knowledge of or interest in history and the natural sciences.
• Be a university or college student.
• This position is open to all residents of Canada that are between 18 and 30 years of ages and planning on returning to University or College in the fall of 2017.
Current First Aid Certificate will be an asset.
Start date – June 15th, 2017
Finish date – September 1st, 2017
Wage - $11.00/hour + 4% vacation pay
Language of Work - Bilingual
Application Deadline – May 29th, 2017
If interested in this position, please send resume to:
Friends of Riding Mountain National Park
Onanole, Manitoba R0J 1N0
Retour à la recherche